Tuesday, November 16, 2010

45 Days and 29 Work Days

Can you believe it - 2010 is nearly gone? With the end of the year comes the push of reports and budgets, completing projects, and preparing for the interruptions of the holiday season.


Here are some questions to keep us moving:


1. What is the one thing that I can do NOW that will make the biggest difference in my life? It may be personal, professional, or relational - just choose that highest and most compelling goal.


2. Who needs my support, service, or attention in alignment of that goal? Whose support could I request?


3. How can I organize my time, actions, and priorities such that I can achieve or make significant progress on that goal?


4. What do I need to do for myself in alignment with that goal?


5. What do I want to be saying to myself a year from now about my progress or achievement of that goal?


6. What might I be doing, thinking or feeling that would sabotage my ability to make it happen?


Time is quickly passing. It is the little things we do and say in each moment of our NOW that create the results.


Take Charge -- Get Moving!


Love and light,
Diane









No comments:

Post a Comment